Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Alaska Air design contest

Alaska Air is holding a contest for school-age children, K-12. The winning entry will be painted on one of the planes. The grand prize winner plus winners from each grade will also be going to Disneyland. Pictured below is Shelley's entry.

_MG_3077

Shelley still has a cough. She could have some sort of an infection. My cold is nearly gone. Shelley doesn't think it's fair. I told her I get more exercise and my immune system has more experience :)

In regards to the pickup bed canopy door replacement, a replacement can be purchased for about $250. Shipping it here ranges from about $200 to $320. The lower end if it is delivered to Alaska Marine Lines in Seattle and then barged up here. I plan to place the order in tomorrow.

No comments: