Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dry and windy

After quite a few days of rain, the last couple have been relatively dry. Today, in particular, began partly sunny and has remained that way so far, into the afternoon. It's been windy though, blowing off most of the remaining leaves from the deciduous trees that are in our yard. With the branches vigorously shaking about and the leaves swirling into the air, it looks very much the fall that it is.

I still have some reading to catch up on today, but if I have time later this afternoon, and it is still partly sunny, I'm thinking of heading out for a little bit to take in some of the scenic sights that only appear during weather transitions like we are having today.

Yesterday, I mailed off my malfunctioning camera body to the repair shop. I'll find out what the actual repair estimate is going to be once they look at it. Until that's repaired or I get a replacement, I'm down to my point-and-shoot or the much older Canon D30.

I'm reading several books right now:

No comments: