Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A foggy week so far

Last Saturday I made the comment that we hadn't seen much in the way of fog since our arrival in September. It almost seems like Weather was listening and just to either humor or punish me, I don't know which, we've been kind of socked in with fog since Sunday. Although so far, it's nothing of the soupy kind that I know from the Wilamette Valley, or Central California. Now that I've written that, I wonder if Weather is subscribed to this blog's RSS feed and is, as you read, just scheming to send a thick blanket of fog down here soon.

What's awful is that the weather forecast was calling for a dry, sunny week. But I guess everyone in Petersburg can blame me for bringing in the fog. The forecasters are still saying Petersburg is sunny today... A couple of hundred feet above us, sure.

No comments: