Saturday, July 25, 2009

Start of more sunny and warm days

The morning started out foggy but by midday all that had burnt off and we were left with sunny skies. This next week, if the forecast holds, should be sunny and quite warm.

After lunch and after all the guests had gone home, I went out for a little while and fished until I caught another 9-inch Dolly Varden. The tide was also getting high so it was good time to go home anyway. Later this evening after the tide had gone out for a couple of hours I went out again for a little while. I got a few hits on the hook and one small catch that I released back into the water.

I can’t believe how addicting fishing can be! It will be hard to convince me to move anywhere else. I mean, I’d have to leave behind fishing almost right out of my front yard.

No comments: