Thursday, July 16, 2009

Clouds and showers return

After about two weeks of sunny days, clouds returned yesterday and showers today. There wasn’t much of it though as the skies were mostly cloudy with some sunbreaks in the afternoon.

I went down to the beach with my fishing pole and did some removing of the lines that was put onto the reel. There was way too much of it and the line kept getting tangled into a rat’s nest. I took off quite a bit and that seemed to help quite a bit, although it still has a tendency to get tangled if I’m not careful when reeling the line back in.

It’s amazing how quickly time passes when I’m out by the water casting, reeling, and casting again.

I caught two fish this afternoon. Both were tiny ones – about 3 inches in length. One was a Dolly. The other was either a Cutthroat or a Steelhead. I released both of them. The latter I had to release since they were too small to keep. I could have kept the Dolly since there are no size restrictions on them.

No comments: