Friday, July 31, 2009

Camp saga update 3

Actually, I haven’t heard anything more since yesterday. As far as I know the camp is going to happen. I’ve spoken with most of the parents/guardians of the registered children in Petersburg and none so far have backed out. The amount of trust placed in us is incredible. That only seems to add to the pressure…

I didn’t sleep very well last night for understandable reasons, you can imagine. It is going to take multiple miracles to get through this next week. I think that every person involved, and I definitely speak for myself, is going to need to be gifted with skills and abilities that we don’t naturally possess.

Philippians is the passage for me for this upcoming week. I look particularly to Philippians 4, and within that Philippians 4:4-7, 10-13, 19 are particularly relevant.

No comments: