Friday, June 27, 2008

Stormy

The day started out dry but cloudy. The grass was again looking somewhat tall so I went out to mow the lawn. After showering and recovering from the workout I went out to return a video and pick up a couple more from the library. I also picked up this week's newspaper and a few groceries.

The rain began on my way back. Amy spends a large part of Fridays in town. When she came home some time later, the rain had turned into a downpour.

Later in the afternoon I attached the bike trailer for a trip to get the mail. The wind had picked up and it was now blowing rain. It was somewhat hard pushing against the wind, but the trailer seemed to handle well and the drysack kept the mail dry.

It's been quite some time since we last had rain and wind like this. As I tap this out, I'm listening to the rain pour down onto the roof.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

No comments: