Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A couple of scanned film galleries

I own a Cosina-Voigtlander rangefinder film camera that I use from time to time. I recently finished off the roll that I had in there since last summer, got it developed, and scanned the negatives to digital format. I think I've mentioned this before but film can be fun in its own way -- there's no immediate feedback so I'm more methodical about composing and releasing the shutter -- in other words, I take more time. Because I don't always finish off a roll, it means there are photos sitting around from who knows how long ago. There's the anticipation of not knowing quite what to expect when getting back the negatives (or in my case, seeing the small digital proofs at MPix.com).

I put up two galleries: one from 2007 and one from just recently. Click the links or photos below to open gallery pages.

2007 Summer

2008 Frederick Point area

No comments: