Thursday, March 20, 2008

Superb, Sensational, Spectacular Spring

For once the calendar and the day agreed. Today was a pretty good day for the first day of spring. It's about 8 on a scale of 10 -- a high, thin overcast that let in plenty of sunshine all day long.

Yesterday was something completely different. We had rain, wind, snow, and sun. But today, that is all past, at least for one day. It was enough for plenty of people to be out walking and running. I went out again on the bicycle to the AML cargo terminal and back around the airport -- about 11.5 miles and 43 minutes. I've been doing a bit more riding around, and that seems to have helped because my knees and legs weren't bothering me at the end of the ride. The last time I rode the same route, I was feeling some pain.

No comments: