Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Weekend coming up

This coming weekend is Easter weekend. That means my schedule gets a bit busier than usual. But nothing quite like the pastors over at some of the more liturgical churches (Lutheran, Presbyterian, Catholic, Episcopal). The Lutheran pastor has seven sermons from this Sunday through next Sunday.

I just have a short devotional at the Manor (assisted living facility) tomorrow morning, a short (3 minutes -- and believe me, that is hard) Community Good Friday Service message, and the regular Sabbath worship sermon. I have the latter two completely drafted, so all I have left is to put something together for tomorrow.

As far as I know, the homeschool drama group, Mum's the Word, will be presenting a Reader's Theatre at the end of our church service on Sabbath. Because of that I tried to keep my sermon at 20 minutes in length.

No comments: