Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunshowers

The last few days have seen all kinds of weather. Today was no exception, having both rain and sun.

I was in a down, annoyed, restless, etc. mood for much of the day. I can’t pinpoint the exact reason or reasons… I felt like I ought to be doing something, being productive, or something.

I felt better while I was walking about town, going over to the church to take out the trash, purchasing some batteries and light bulbs, and returning home.

But as soon as I came home my mood went sour… Not sure why.

We all went to Tina’s Kitchen for dinner. The ladies had some burritos and I had halibut fish and chips. We returned home and discovered Shelley had left her purse. I took Shelley back. She decided to walk home. I drove back. On the way back I saw sunshowers that looked pretty nice and stopped to take some pictures.

I am feeling much better now… Not sure why.

No comments: