Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Easy to spend and acquire

That pretty much sums up my feelings over the last few days. With so many stores and so vast a selection it doesn't take much effort to overspend and accumulate all sorts of stuff. I think it's healthy to live where things cost more and selection is limited.

We're basically doing 18 months worth of shopping in the span of a couple of weeks. So even though it seems like we're on a huge shopping spree, spread over the 18 months, it probably is within reason.

Last night we went to Sweet Tomatoes, an all-you-can-eat buffet. It's been a long time since we were stuffed to the point of being nearly ill. Again, it's probably healthier that we don't have a vast variety of restaurants, and the ones we do have are expensive.

We're at a mall right now. I spent a long time in Williams-Sonoma drooling over kitchen equipment and supplies. I could've spent thouands just in there, but I was really restrained and only got myself three gadgets: a nice grater, a vegetable and garlic multi-chopper, and a salad spinner.

Amy and Elise are getting new glasses today. It's taking a while.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: