Friday, August 01, 2008

Out of town at camp for a week

This is a note to let anyone visiting the blog over the next nine days that I will be out of town at campmeeting this weekend followed by a week of assisting at junior camp.

That means there won't be any sermons from tomorrow or next Sabbath. Nor will there be a Sabbath School lesson commentary.

We're expecting 35 or so Petersburg children to attend camp next week. It is, by far, the largest attendance from PSG probably in all of camp history. The weather forecast is still looking pretty good for next week. Pray that it holds! :)

Cell phone coverage at camp is minimal at best. From last year I recall the BlackBerry being able to receive voice and data if I was standing at just the right place facing just the right angle.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good week, and I hope that I survive the week!

No comments: