Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another spring day

Today turned out to be sunny and warm. Okay, so 45 degrees may be cold for many people, but it is definitely spring temperatures here. After Bible study this morning followed by a rather substantial lunch, I went out for another hour long spin on the bike.

After the rather large lunch I thought my body might feel sluggish but that was not at all the case. Rather I felt the best I have in many rides. (Maybe Wii Fit with the Yoga and strength exercises are helping with flexibility and core strength.) In spite of the somewhat breezy conditions I was able to average 16.2 mph over the whole hour, remaining in a low, tucked position for a great part of the ride.

While on the road heading out, just a little ways away from the house, I saw a couple of kids casting out for some fish. Fishing season must be here…

No comments: