Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A bit of a cold

I seem to have caught a bit of a cold… I started feeling it a bit on Saturday morning, but it has only been a bit of sneezing and runny nose, primarily in the morning. I felt okay yesterday but last night started to feel a bit of irritation in my throat and some soreness around my shoulders. It bothered me enough that I couldn’t remain asleep this morning and got out of bed about 4 a.m.

I took a bit of nap just now and am feeling a little better. I’ve been sipping some fresh ginger infusion mixed with a bit of frozen orange juice concentrate.

While napping I got a message from Amazon.com letting me know that the rice cooker had shipped – about 4 days ahead of schedule. Estimated delivery is early next week.

I went to meet with some of the other pastors this morning and learned that another of the restaurants will be shutting down for good after Thanksgiving. If I had a spare $200,000 lying about I might just purchase it (it is for sale) and run it as a hobby… but I don’t have that kind of cash just sitting about. It would be foolish to take out a loan on it, but an outright purchase with no expectation of making money might be fun…

No comments: