Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring day

Snow fell last night, but today looked and felt more like a spring day. Last night after our supper at the church, I went to get my jacket, but could not find it. I did, however, find that one of our members had left his coat behind. Putting one and one together, I came to the conclusion that he probably didn’t realize he had grabbed the wrong jacket. (He can be excused – he’s 90 years old.) I called when I returned home and said I would go pick it up in the morning, which I did.

Since I was going to go out along the south side of the island, something I rarely do, and the day being promising for photos, I took my camera along. On the way out, the skies were a bit too overcast, but on the way back it had cleared up to where there were both sufficient blue sky as well as clouds.

I haven’t taken much photos this year because after two winters, everything looks about the same during the third winter. Here’s to make up for some of that. Click on the image to enter the gallery.

No comments: