Friday, November 14, 2008

A stormy voyage?

The wind has really picked up tonight. Rain is falling sideways.

I think the stresses of travel are catching up with me. I didn't sleep well last night, haven't felt that well much of the day, and I couldn't eat dinner because I felt so ill. I'm feeling a little better now as I sit inside the church. In addition to writing this, I'm debating whether or not to eat the dinner that I didn't touch.

If the storm keeps up like this, I wonder what the return voyage will be like. The voyage over to Juneau was quiet and calm. We'll find out in about 6 hours.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Hi:

You have a great blog and I've enjoyed reading it this Sabbath morning. I pray that you all got back safely.... Take care....