Sunday, September 02, 2007

Gorgeous sunset

After I had finished preparing tonight's dinner, I paused to take a look out the front window and I saw just wonderful reds and pinks reflected from the clouds scattered across the sky.

I took a couple of grab-shot images from our master bedroom window. I don't think there was time to go outside to the Narrows for a better shot. Just a couple of minutes later, the colors were already starting to fade. 

Elise did get back, but it was around 9 p.m. It was a long day and a very busy day at the hospital. She was out of the house at 6:30 a.m. and didn't have a break the entire day. The on-call nurse was there also the entire day.

In case you're wondering (or even if you're not), I gave Elise an Ulu and bowl set (item #7BBA).

1 comment:

~ V ~ said...

I have that same Ulu set in my cupboard. My parents brought it back from their Alaskan cruise for me. About the only thing I use it for is chopping olives...they don't roll off and end up on the floor.

Happy birthday, Elise!