Thursday, February 08, 2007

Everyone down with a cold

I think I'm over the cold that I had last weekend, but the rest of the family is now coughing, sneezing, and generally cold-ish. I'm just hoping that this is the same cold as mine and not a new one. It's always difficult to tell because in nearly all cases, my symptoms are much milder than everyone else. It's almost more annoying that way, because I don't feel ill enough to stay in bed, so I end up working at my daily tasks even though I'm only feeling at about 75% of normal.

On another note, for whatever reason, I've lost more weight since getting here. I'm now just a few lbs. above 100. If this keeps up, in just a few more months I might be at my college low of about 95 lbs. and will need slacks with a 26 in. waist...

No comments: