Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Today was busy for me from the get go. It started first with racing my bike to the hospital to pick up our pickup so that I could drive Shelley to school, then going back to the hospital to swap back to the bike to ride home. That was followed almost immediately by riding the bike back into town for the weekly coffee appointment. When that was done I quickly returned home to make final edits and print out tonight’s supper recipes, make a shopping list, and go shopping (again by bike).

Almost as soon as I returned, it was time to go back out (on bike again) to the monthly Ministerial Association meeting, held today at the Catholic church. As usual, there was a large spread of food for lunch. This being the first meeting after the summer break, discussions went a little longer than usual.

While I was out, Elise took Amy to an art class. When she returned home, I had her take me, with supper supplies, to the church. There I spent the next couple of hours preparing white beans, part of the white beans into soup, and a potato gratin.

No comments: